Private Bin was formed in 1961 by the late Murray Tyrrell to provide members with exclusive access to small-production wines from our premium Hunter Valley vineyards. Today, our Private Bin wines remain true to Murray’s vision, produced in small quantities only when the quality of the vintage allows.
Private Bin members receive:
- New release Winemaker’s Selection, Single Vineyard and Sacred Sites wines before the general public at pre-release prices
- 20% off standard Cellar Door prices of all other Tyrrell’s wines
- Free domestic freight on orders (minimum six bottles)
- Access to the members-only Private Bin tasting rooms
- Invitations to tastings, special offers and exclusive events, such as our Seasonal Lunches (see video below)
- Commitment to purchase a minimum of 12 bottles per year from the new release Winemaker’s Selection, Sacred Sites or Single Vineyard ranges. Wines are preselected by the member and are held in reserve as a “wine allocation” until release each year.
- Selections may be amended at any time. Tasting dozens are also available, with the configuration predetermined by Tyrrell’s.
- Each year, red wines are released in May, Semillon in September and Chardonnay in November.
- To become a Private Bin member, fill out and submit the membership form below. To activate your membership we will send you the current vintage of wines in your wine allocation, and then you will receive the new vintages as they are released moving forward.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of the oldest wine clubs in Australia.